This form is used to organize and supply content for web pages of a new site, helping First Webs to design your site. Use it to
send the text and images that go on each page.
Before you proceed with filling out the form, you will need to have several things
in front of you. If you do not have the information requested in items 1-5 below, it would be better to
come back another time when you do have the information. Filling out the form is fast and easy if you are prepared.
If you find this form intimidating to complete,
please call to arrange a personal meeting or series of phone calls.
Now, let's get started!
1) You will need the site layout we have prepared for you. It looks
something like an organizational chart, and it was part of the contract, or I gave it to you shortly after contract signature.
The file name of the site layout is listed on the site layout - usually in one of the top or bottom corners. The name will be similar
2) You will need an image of your company logo. This must be either
a *.jpg, a *.gif, or a *.png file.
3) You will need a description of your business. Ideally, this has to be
about 250 characters - and definitely no more than 300 characters. There is no lower limit, but you should be able to come up with
at least 50 characters.
4) You will need to submit the green section with all information asked for.
This is so we can tell what project this is for.
5) You will need to submit a yellow OR a grey section for each page on your site layout.
6) You can only send 5 pages at a time. So if you have between 6 and 10 pages,
you must send this form twice.
7) Before you start filling out any information, read the entire form and pay
particular attention to the tips.
8) It is helpful to type your content in NotePad or similar text editor. if you use
Microsoft Word, do a spell check and save the file as *.txt. Then just paste it in the appropriate box.
9) It is helpful to make a list of all the images you will supply. List the files name of
all the images, and then match them up with the pages you want them to appear on. This will make filling out the form much easier.
Sorry, but we can't upload images in this form. Image file sizes are usually too big to send as email attachments if you have
more than 1 or 2. Your Internet Service Provider will reject the file sizes and your email will not be delivered.
Image files may be burned to a CD and sent via mail. Or, you may also access our ftp server
and upload via ftp. To gain access to ftp, send an email
with 'Need ftp Access' in the subject line. I will send you your Username, Password, and the name of your upload directory.
See the note on the Form main page.
10) We place up to 3 images per page. Occasionally we can find a image for you
if you don't have any. If your page demands more images or something special, email us with those requirements and we can
add them to the project.